Sunday, April 12, 2020

Mysteries of Food Photography

Food photography is very challenging to me .. went to many local good eatery places .. whenever reasonable time and cost and fair review .. just to try them and enjoy to snap one or two insta-worth images as memory (and show off as well) .. but it will always turn out bad .. the foods always stunning and fabulous delicious .. the images i shot i meant .. not look good and not like as i see them and taste .. maybe be because of my bad taste (in something else) or what .. really need serious advice and thought about this matter .. this is big issue to one .. so far the therapy i get is, to post the images in Google Local Guide .. and i wonder some of them make other people feeling good and motivated to make them-self available to the place I have been .. I'm glad at least I make some move to others ..     

Mee Ketam Special at Parit 30, Kuala Kurau

Roti Bakar at The Kukus, Klang

No comments: